Monday, December 05, 2005


On Saturday Morgan and I went on our first of many annual outings..... to see the Nutcracker. I purchased my tickets online not knowing it was assigned seating.... and managed to get myself the absolute best seats in the house. Morgan sat on my lap, and actually watched the entire thing. We talked a lot about the "kids dancing" "jumping" "hopping", and the Christmas tree, the rat, and the nutcracker. Halfway through we had a cookie during intermission, and it wasn't until 3-4 minutes before the show ended that she started saying "all done." She did MUCH better than I had anticipated, considering it was a 2 hour show. I am so glad I took her! We had a great time, and the Tchaicovsky (sp) music really helps to bring the Christmas cheer. On a side note, we bought a tree this year, because Steve really wanted to have one for our Christmas party. While I thought last year would be the hardest year for a little one and a Christmas tree, I do believe my guess was wrong. I think all we'll manage to do this year is a star on top, and Christmas lights. Morgan loves the tree. We might finish trimming it and put up bulbs this evening. If that's the case, more pics to come! Welcome holidays! They are so much more fun with little ones!

1 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 8:28 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yeah, we're just gonna get a little tree and put it on the table.. then the Eve bring it down and really decorate it so that she gets that surprise when she wakes up. Good about the Nutcracker! 2 hours is a long sit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home