Thursday, November 24, 2005


Another contest entry. A surprise photo shoot for Steve's first Father's Day. I gave some photos along with a quilt I made out of his old fire t-shirts for the station. I need help, though. Why can't I scan so that it isn't obvious I scanned? And how do I smudge out where the fibers run under the red frame on the left? I have Photoshop, but I can't get the smudge tool to work where it isn't obvious I was messing with it. There must be a way where I can copy another section of the red and paste it over this portion. Alyca, help!

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 10:50 AM, Blogger alyca said...

If you send this to me via www.yousendit.com I can fix it for you.....or..the tool you need to be using is the clone tool, not smudge. Play with it a bit and see, or I can help you out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home