Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ticker

I admit to being so tired and scatterbrained this time around that I have to look at my blog to see where I am with this bunny. With Morgan I knew to the day where I was, but this time around, with the help of my tickers, I don't need to keep track, so I periodically check my blog to see where we are. Sad, sad, sad. On a good note, I found the PERFECT thing to knit bunny for the ride home from the hospital. This time, I'll try and make it a little bigger. I'm worried, because the instructions say, "intermediate", and I am at best a beginner, but I have.... 200+ days to figure it out....

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/1445260.html

Isn't it ADORABLE?!!!! ABSOLUTELY perfect. No booties this time. :)

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 6:21 AM, Blogger alyca said...

That is so cute! I am sure this baby will appreciate not having their feet folded in half to wear the booties.......although they were very nice.

 
At September 28, 2005 9:57 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yes, this is PERFECT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home