Friday, September 02, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

It's my 5th wedding anniversary. Morgan is going to hang out with "awh Been" and "baby" while Steve and I go out to dinner and a movie, which is a real treat for us. I can't even remember the last movie we saw in the theaters. To celebrate our big day, we are going to see "Wedding Crashers". Ha.

Steve sent me flowers and Morgan balloons yesterday to celebrate the anniversary of our rehearsal dinner. Ha!

Today he gave me the Canon Digital Rebel! YippEEEEE! The jacket I got him at the Sportsman Warehouse paaaaales in comparison. I'm spoiled!

2 Comments:

At September 03, 2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Morgan was a DOLL, Dahling. I must come steal her more often!

 
At September 03, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

LOVE the new ticker! ALTHOUGH.. sheesh 235 days seems like a long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home