Friday, July 01, 2005

TTDT

Hello! I will talk about our recent camping trip as soon as I get the photos to post. In the meantime............

I have been invited to join a Design Team! Basically all it involves is a special logo and verbiage that we put at the bottom of our scrapbook listings, and a special TTDT that we add to our auction titles so that people will search for our auctions and boost our sales. It's called Treasured Themes Design Team. Twice a month we will have special themes, and we can scrap tags, layouts, CD cases, whatever, in that theme. From the 1st to the 14th, our theme is summer. We can have our auction start anytime during that two weeks in this theme, and use the TTDT in the search. The second half of the month is, ZOO, which of course, I am ALREADY obsessed with, so am excited to list zoo themed stuff on the 15th. I can also list any other ebay layouts at any other time, and reference the TTDT in the auction, I just can't use the TTDT in the description title, unless it is an auction under the designated theme. Make sense?
Anyway, I am really excited about it, because part of my problem is coming up with an idea, which is why I like entering contests, because you normally get a starting off point. May this boost my sales enough that I FINALLY get some of my scrapbook supply purchases reimbursed!

3 Comments:

At July 01, 2005 1:05 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Very cool! How exciting. I will have to go browse ebay and see some of this stuff!

 
At July 01, 2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

I can't get blogger to work so that I can forward a picture of the logo........

 
At July 01, 2005 4:33 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Very exciting! I'm off to e-bay to search for any NEW LISTINGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home