Sunday, May 22, 2005


This is another layout for this week. I like this one. I have done a few zoo layouts, have had some custom orders for them as well, but this is my favorite so far. We'll see what I think next week!
P.S. The adobe photoshop program is fabulous. I just scan both sides of my 12x12 page, and then stitch them together. Then I stitched the stitched photos, so you could see the whole thing together! Fabulous.
P.S.S. Oh, and Alyca... I splurged! Don't tell Steve! I bought uppercase Paige. Had to do it. Full size. Hence.... ZOO. Now I need lowercase! I'll wait until I start paying myself back, though. I sure have bought a lot of stuff, and the income has been a lot smaller of a percentage. $$$$$$$$ out ..... $ in. That'll change soon, I REALLY hope. I am enjoying myself, and I hope I remain compensated. I have been entering many contests lately too. Cross your fingers that I eventually get published! It would sure help with the advertisement of my work! Hence... $$

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

These layouts are SO great!!! I'm gonna HAVE to get me some of those Basic Grey pages!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home